• 2 tablespoons orange zest
• 1 teaspoon dried chipotle chile flakes
• 1 teaspoon Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
• 2 ripe avocados, pitted and scooped out
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt®
• 4 slices of sourdough bread, lightly toasted
• 2 ounces of queso blanco or feta cheese, crumbled
• 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 free-range egg, sunny side up, optional
1.Mix in a small bowl the orange zest, chipotle chile flakes and Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®. Massage the three ingredients with your hands to combine and marry them together. Then set aside.
2.Smash the avocados with the lime juice and Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt®
3.Spread on toast slices and top with cheese. Sprinkle each toast generously with the orange chipotle/salt mixture.
4.Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.