- 1 ounce tequila (gold or silver)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 4 ounces Sweet and Sour
- Pink Celtic Sea Salt®
- Twist of lemon
- Chill glass.
- On a small plate add salt then in another small plate pour the peach schnapps and dip the chilled glass into the peach schnapps to coat the rim.
- Then dip the rim into the salt.
- In a cocktail shaker add tequila, vodka, Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao and sweet and sour and a few ice cubes.
- Shake several times then pour through a strainer into the prepared rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon. Serve cold.
Makes 2 servings