- 3 lemons
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Celtic Sea Salt® fine ground and organic black pepper
- Selina Naturally® coconut oil
- 1 pound wild caught Coho Salmon fillet, skin removed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Rinse off salmon and pat dry.
- Melt coconut oil and drizzle over the salmon, then season with Celtic Sea Salt®, pepper and dill.
- Slice two of the lemons and lay the slices in a baking pan large enough to hold the salmon fillets.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the lemon slices with the seasoned side up.
- Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.