- 1 package Sute Vermicelli oat pasta
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 onion
- Selina Naturally® Organic Coconut Oil
- olive oil, or try Vigoa Cuisine - Garlic & Herb Splash Olive Oil
- apple cider vinegar
- Celtic Sea Salt®
- black pepper
- Soak the noodles in hot water for ten minutes.
- Slice the red and yellow bell peppers.
- Cut 2 heads of broccoli cut into chunks.
- Slice the onion.
- Sauté vegetables in coconut oil (unscented) until tender. Add Celtic Sea Salt® Brand and pepper to taste.
- Then sauté the veggies and noodles together with apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Optional...add hot sesame oil to taste.