- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon Light Grey Celtic Sea Salt®
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and scooped out
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt®
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 ounces of queso blanco or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 free range egg, sunny side up, optional
- Mix in a small bowl the orange zest, chipotle chile flakes and course salt. Massage the three ingredients with your hands to combine and marry them together. Then set aside.
- Smash the avocados with the lime juice and fine salt.
- Spread on toast slices and top with cheese.
- Sprinkle each toast generously with the orange chipotle salt mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 5 servings.