- 8 Free Range hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Organic Celery Seasoned Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tbsp Dijon style mustard
- ½ red onion minced
- optional ½ tsp cayenne pepper, for a little kick
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to a boil, lower heat to low and gently add eggs one at a time with a ladle.
- Boil gently for 10-12 minutes.
- Once eggs are cooked scoop out the eggs and place them into a large bowl of ice water.
- Peel eggs under cold water.
- Chop boiled eggs and set in a large mixing bowl to the side.
- Mix in a medium sized bowl the mayonnaise, paprika, Celery Celtic Sea Salt®, pepper, dill, mustard, onion and cayenne.
- Stir the dressing mixture in with the eggs.
- Serve cold on bread or with corn chips.
Makes 4 servings.