INGREDIENTS HOMEMADE MARGARITA MIX:
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice (around 10 limes)
INGREDIENTS FOR MARGARITAS
- 6 ounces of tequila – my favorite is Cabo Wabo
- 3 ounces of Triple Sec
- 3 ounces of Disaronno Amaretto
- 3 ounces of peach purée
- 1 ounce of fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
- Pink Celtic Sea Salt®
- For margarita mix: add ingredients in a pitcher; mix well until all sugar dissolves.
- Take a lime wedge and run it around the lip of glass.
- Place salt on a plate and swirl the glass lip in the salt covering it with a nice coating.
- Add ice to glass and pour in the goodness.
- Garnish each drink with an orange, lime and grapefruit slice.
- For frozen margaritas: add ingredients in blender with about 4 cups of ice.
- Mix well and enjoy.
Makes 4 drinks.